Sunday, March 2, 2014

Who am I writing for?

Once we had formed an idea of the next route and taken a miunte to refresh our energy, we took photos of the surrounding valleys. If we came back this way it might be in an awful rush and and terraforming left to complete may take us thorugh passes that couldn’t be managed by our currently alloted transports. Sanderson took us down into the nearest low alittitude food catchment and we spent the next three days foraging and baiting, preserving and caching. Some of us took some time to do our monthly class 1 overhaul on our hardware while the recce officer and squawk took turns to debate the effectiveness of our last rearguard action. I reported back to HQ and recieved updates, provided my own summary and took some time to consider team morale as it had been four months without significant rest and I believed the tensions within the team were starting to effect mission efficacy. I planted an apple tree for my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment